Join me....

I believe that art enriches and informs our lives everyday in many positive ways. Sharing those experiences, whether as an artist or as an appreciator, is part of the pleasure. I welcome your comments and hope you find something of value: a laugh, an insight, a new idea or just a happy moment. Enjoy art!

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Just another day in paradiso!

It's like a buffet: the sights, the sounds, and the smells...my senses are over-fed and yet constantly hungering just the same.  I'm not used to trying to get it all down on paper while still digesting and sorting it all out.  Processing will come later, at a more leisurely pace, time to sit and ponder all I am tasting for the first time.  Then, and only then will I be able to make artistic music with the notes I am trying desperately to capture quickly here.  Meanwhile, odds and ends from the road:


Cappuccino and water colors, perched on a wall over the beach...just me and the sea gulls...


The beach where scenes from "El Postino" was filmed.


My oil paints did not arrive (in my checked and thus lost luggage) so I was using my tiny travel water colors....


Can't wait to paint that sky....


Simplifying....trying to anyway, back side of the church....


Colorful waterfront at the fisherman's marina.....


Enough for one day...time for a vino!

Ciao, ciao,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Include your comment below, will forgo the word verification part until I receive spam.