Join me....

I believe that art enriches and informs our lives everyday in many positive ways. Sharing those experiences, whether as an artist or as an appreciator, is part of the pleasure. I welcome your comments and hope you find something of value: a laugh, an insight, a new idea or just a happy moment. Enjoy art!

Saturday, July 4, 2015

A COLORFULL Celebration

Fourth of July stirs up many memories of wonderful, crazy celebrations...traditions, foods, locations, friends and family.  However you celebrate it this year do something you will remember, tweak it, add to it or start a new tradition.  Make it colorful and make it safe.  We are so fortunate to live in this country...take a day to put aside political differences and just marvel at all we as a nation have.


(I was planning to paint up some fireworks to illustrate this with and got so involved in another project that the day got away from me...). Happy 4th to you and yours.
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Include your comment below, will forgo the word verification part until I receive spam.